PerfectProcure: eProcurement Solution
Perfect Commerce's PerfectProcure suite is an On-Demand solution that drives compliance of purchasing and invoice processes. PerfectProcure accelerates the amount of spend under management by leveraging a software as a service (SaaS) model, proven methodology, and a simple user interface. PerfectProcure includes modules for both purchasing and invoice management. Begin with just one and expand as needed.
Procurement Manager manages and controls the entire procurement and purchasing process. A powerful solution that is part of Perfect Commerce's Spend Management suite, Procurement Manager improves efficiency and reduces labor costs by eliminating manual, paper-based processes and providing enterprise-wide self-service procurement. Whether purchasing MRO items or strategic indirect items, Procurement Manager should be an integral part of any purchase-to-pay solution.
- Automated Processes Save Time and Money
Procurement Manager saves companies time and money by automating the procurement process. Thousands of paper or fax-based Purchase Orders and PO Responses can be eliminated and replaced with more accurate and standardized electronic documents. Advanced workflow and search capabilities drive enterprise-wide process efficiencies, lowering typical purchasing cycle time by 75%.
- Increases Spend Under Management
Companies can configure Procurement Manager to fit their purchasing processes and increase their spend under management. Companies can develop centralized contracts, define advanced business rules and determine which suppliers and catalogs will be utilized by which users and business units. Then, users within Procurement Manager can easily make purchasing decisions within seconds with powerful product search features and the ability to compare suppliers with a single click. Procurement Manager provides a sophisticated workflow engine which streamlines the purchasing and approval process. Once approved, purchases orders are automatically generated from the requisition and dispatched to the supplier. Purchasing managers can easily monitor activity across their user community and use advanced reporting capabilities to receive detailed information on purchasing activity. All these powerful capabilities combine to advance procurement initiatives, lower costs and accelerate ROI.
- Search by supplier, manufacturer, keyword(s) or UNSPSC commodity item and compare suppliers with a single click.
- Enable roundtrip or punchout to supplier sites and configurators while still routing requisitions through proper approval processes.
- Customize approval management process for efficient workflow.
- Define company-specific business rules to control maverick buying.
- Seamless Connectivity for Straight-Through Processing
Designed to integrate with financial and accounts payable systems, Procurement Manager provides straight-through processing and delivers on the benefits of a truly seamless procurement process. Procurement Manager works hand-in-hand with the Open Supplier NetworkSM (OSN), enabling companies to make a single connection to access all of their trading partners. Built as a collaborative service, Procurement Manager also integrates directly with Perfect Commerce's Invoice ManagerSM, automating every step of an invoice transaction from receipt and review to remittance advice.
- Powerful Network Enhance the Supply Chain
Combined with the OSN, Procurement Manager becomes an even more powerful tool. The OSN delivers efficient trading partner connectivity and content. Buyers and suppliers connect to transact and manage their business relationships in a highly scalable electronic environment, delivering a remarkable degree of flexibility to meet the demands of finding, controlling and expanding savings in the supply chain.
- Largest independent supplier network in the world.
- Over 250,000 suppliers.
- Over 437 million SKUs of catalog content.
- Real-time auction event savings calculations.
- Easily integrates with leading ERP systems such as SAP™, PeopleSoft™, Oracle™, Sage and Lawson™.
Invoice Manager provides the tools that buyers and suppliers need to automate invoice and payment processing. This buyer-focused application centers on automating key invoice functions, enabling the processing and reconciliation of invoices through advanced features such as line item matching, dispute management and approval. Upon approval, Invoice Manager integrates remittance data directly into a company's general ledger or accounting system for reconciliation, reporting and settlement.
- Drive Efficiencies with Seamless Integration
Invoice Manager seamlessly connects to Perfect Commerces Procurement Manager, as well as other ERP procurement and purchasing applications, including SAPTM and OracleTM. Invoice Manager provides straight-through processing, automating every step of an invoice transaction, from preparation, receipt and review to remittance advice - all of which can be integrated into an ERP or legacy payment module. Integrating this data into the enterprise accounts payable system is the final step in optimizing efficiency in the invoice process.
- Reduce Errors and Handling Time
Invoice Manager eliminates errors caused by manual processing, resulting in fewer disputed invoices. It enables faster review and reconciliation of non-matching invoices and this, combined with the elimination of manual invoices, results in a 50% to 70% reduction in AP staff time.
Invoice Manager used in conjunction with FlexInvoice, a supplier invoicing tool, will further reduce errors and processing times. Suppliers can take a Purchase Order and convert it into an invoice in just a few clicks, thus eliminating data entry errors.
- Improve Supplier Relationships
Suppliers will also realize benefits when their buyers use Invoice Manager. Rapid processing and resolution of disputed invoices is accomplished by integrating directly with Invoice Manager, allowing for the creation and delivery of accurate invoices. This solution provides suppliers access to invoice status, reducing calls to the accounts payable staff. The integrated solutions offered by Perfect Commerce allow for faster processing, improved information flow and fewer errors, ultimately leading to significant improvements in buyer/supplier relationships.
- Advanced Features Drive Effective Invoice Processing
Designed to integrate with existing purchasing and procurement systems, Invoice Manager delivers advanced features in four key areas:
- Invoice and PO Presentment - Invoice Manager validates your suppliers invoice documents (EDI, XML and file uploads) before loading them into the Invoice Manager database. The application then presents these documents through a document search interface where users can search by PO, Invoice and Receipt, Date, Dollar Amount, Document Status, Workflow Status, Reconciliation Status and Buying Division or Supplier.
- Matching - Invoice Manager automates two-way matching using customer-defined criteria. Purchase Order Number, Line Item Number and Supplier Part Number can all be used to determine valid invoice to PO matches. Invoice Manager also supports three-way matching through the incorporation of receipt documents from external systems or generated by the Invoice Manager's Receipt Module. When reconciliation issues do occur, users rely on the application's advanced dispute management features, including the capability to process and track partial payments.
- Workflow Management - Invoice Manager automatically generates workflows based on user-defined business rules. Automated approvals are easy for invoices that match POs and for amounts within established tolerances. Invoice amounts falling outside of an acceptable range can follow alternate workflows and the supplier can be notified of any potential problems. Invoices can be "held" to pause invoice processing for internal reasons or "disputed" in order to let suppliers know the invoice contains errors. Suppliers can see and comment on these disputes through Invoice Management in order to rapidly resolve issues.
- Integration - Invoice Manager allows for integration of approved invoices into the AP or general ledger system of record. This can be coupled with cost center data for accurate accounting. Integration with Procurement Manager, or any other purchasing and procurement system, provides end-to-end connectivity, enabling the automated receipt and processing of invoices. Designed for flexibility and control, Invoice Manager can also be integrated with the Perfect Commerce Open Supplier NetworkSM, the largest independent supplier network in the world.
Receipt Manager delivers significant and measurable benefits to buyers through faster processing, improved information flow and fewer errors, ultimately leading to significant improvements in buyer-supplier relationships.
- Managing Approval and Payment Timing
A dynamic receipt status indicates to the users if the PO is over, partially, or fully received. A dynamic invoice status indicates to the users if the PO has been partially, fully, or over invoiced. The three-way match can compare items based on line number, supplier part number, UOM or a combination of all three. Variances between amounts are clearly indicated and tolerance limits based on percent or dollar amount are used to automatically approve, hold, or dispute the invoice. This system allows the capture of rapid-payment discounts and 50% to 70% reduction in accounts payable staff time by automating two and three-way matching processes.
- Faster Review
Invoices ready for payment can be provided in a batch extract for Accounts Payable and/or General Ledger System, providing faster review and reconciliation of non-matching invoices.
- Eliminates Errors
Separate statuses on each line item of the receipt supports inspection (damaged, accepted, missing parts, etc.), helping eliminate errors caused by manual processes resulting in fewer disputed invoices.